Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer veil NAIL



HEllo EVERYONE :)
This is MEECHEER Michelle.




I've designed a great style for pretty nails!!


I got the inspiration from one of the pictures on my wall, but I don't remember who was the designer of the dress. Anyways Imma teach you girls how to do this easy Nail Art :D





(I like french though im not that good. lol (;
Photograph by RACHEL HUANG)

OKAY

I used 2 kinds of nail polishes. One is just plain color, which is a color that is close to our skin color because the dress is a see-through dress ,, so the color is pink velvet.
I recommand other skin-colored nail polishes , too, but if you want to try to use neon colors for the base, you'll have to consider more for the color of the sparkle one.
MATCHING is always IMPORTANT!! :D

The second bottle of nail polish that I used was the one that has big pieces of glitters to add up a little volume.

Une 1 the first step is to put on the base coat.
Deux 2 the second step is to start from the tip of the edge
Trios 3 the third step is to make sure you make the tip nice and neat and completely coverd the basic coat.
Quatre 4 the forth step is to begin to add the spreaded beads on the dress
VOILA! then you are done!

:D

This nail design is chic and contains the SEXY factor of a dress AND the trend of FRENCH TIPs.

Hehee:)
Is says summer, hey it'd be even matching if you wear a dress like the inspiration!

THanks for reading this!
I'll see you soon.

If You have ANY problem, just comment or add mi on FB!

XOXO

Quilted with Indigo

MEECHEER Quilted Denim Sweater with fur lining in hood Took 2 hrs to quilt the front and back. This is so worth it. xoxo Meecheer Huang