Saturday, January 22, 2011

Is it just a SCARF or it is something BETTER?


A beautiful floral scarf that creates gorgeous movement.
H&M $7.69,last winter. phto by MEECHEER
      How do you wear a scarf? What is a scarf's function? A scarf gives us warmth in the winter, and sometimes a great accessory that gives us a taste of swiftness in the wind. We may not have noticed that the weather's getting warmer and we are going to store them into boxes that are going to sleep in the closet for the rest of the year! But I don't see them that way, to me a scarf is one piece of garment that I'd wear WHENEVER! So, dont' put then away just yet, WAIT until you finish reading this.
You may hang it across your neck and it'll look beautiful, or wrap it around to look sophisticated and CHIC :).
Or like this?

phto by MEECHEER.

 Or
WEAR YOUR SCARF THE RIGHT WAY

Today, I'm going to share this best way to wear you scarf.



This idea hit me when I was dancing around with my scarf flying with me. I wondered... If I could tie it back? Make a bow?! Then all of these fabulous idea hit me:


Scarf, H&M,$7.96. Strapless Dress, MEECHEER,$0(I made them.:)). Heel Sandals,IMPO,$20(approximate). photo by Kelvin Yu
       "HEYYY!!! WAIT!!! That looked like Blair Waldorf [ when she was  in Paris]!!" Many of you who love Gossip Girl Fashion as much as I do, may noticed that this look has Blair's touch in it. Tons of beautiful repetitive patterns,and the cut of the shirt at the neck.

Left: Leighton Meester in Louis Vuitton in Paris Right: Leighton Meester in GG in Moschino.


HOWTO:
  1. Okay have your scarf ready!
  2. Hang it around you neck and let it down.
  3. Cross your hands to grab the opposite end
  4. Lead it back and tie it up, make sure it looks like a top!
  5. Do adjust the sides of the scarf to smoothed the movement.
DONE!

The Freshest thing about this look is that we have a tail!! :D
For the girls who loves "Sexy curve", would love them because it emphasize our back.

A question you may ask is that "my scarf is too little that it won't drape like a top.."
Don't worry, Here's another IDEA!


photo by Kelvin Yu
 To make it like a cute puff sleeves small cardigan.
Just tie them back for a cleaner look, and elegant.
The cute scarf now turned into a tiny floral cardigan, and a gorgeous top.

Thank you for reading this great idea!:D



photo by Kelvin Yu, edit by MEECHEER.
 XOXO, MEECHEER.

Do come back for more. S'il vous plait! Je vous aime. <3

Quilted with Indigo

MEECHEER Quilted Denim Sweater with fur lining in hood Took 2 hrs to quilt the front and back. This is so worth it. xoxo Meecheer Huang