Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Vintage Clothing and Textile Show

I went to a Vintage Clothing and Textile Show in Burbank the other day!
It was fun, and I enjoyed looking through all the vintage clothing, shoes, bags, rings, necklaces, and collectibles.

Tickets are $7.00
Find it on https://www.goldstar.com/ and it will only cost you the handling fee, which is like three.




Click Read on to find out more, or the title!! :)




The location is at the Pickwick Garden in Burbank.




It is a rather cute garden.

The next show times :

10/31/2011 Sunday
1/29/2012 Sunday
4/29/2012 Sunday
7/29/2012 Sunday

From 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.

Here are some pictures of the show!







I enjoyed browsing though the vintage clothing.
I spotted something interesting to share with you all.






Shoes are one of the major seller at the show.


These glasses are mostly without lens.
This butterfly one, apparently appeared a long time ago.
Now they are Prada's favorite!


Tons TONS of animated pins, rings, necklaces!
as cheap as $5.00 or under.


Sliver jackets were the trends!!


This is a YSL blazer!

Oh yes! The best thing about here...

They also have cheapER and vintage Designer clothes and bags, shoes... etc.

I fell in love with the lunch box looking bags!!
They are adorable!:)
They are also expensive too.
The cheapest was $ 45.00

But I bought this other leather bag.
It is red and has long straps.
$60.00

Heels from Lina Lee.
$10.00



Some vintage rings.
$5.00


I personally think the show is a lot like the flea market at Rose Bowl !
Every 2nd Sunday of the month.
Only this show is smaller and more theme concentrated.

I also found many other Markets like this that I have to check it out!

Every Sunday
at San Bernardino, Orange Show Events Center.

I like to shop for unique clothes, vintage too.

They give me new inspirations!



After the show I went to the Glendalle Galleria
And the Mall across!!

Found some really sweet deals!

Foreign Exchange is opening!

and they are giving out Gift Cards.


Forever 21 is having a Shoe sale!!
as cheap as $6.99 a pair heels.



H&M is having their BUY ONE GET ONE FREE event!
On blouses, sundresses. app $15.90 / $39.99/ $50.00


Here are some links to genuine Vintage sellers... I believe!!

Find them on Esty
$120.00











Yeah!! I believe this is it!!:)

Vintage could be fun. I mean fashion is something that will never pass away. We recycle them and making them look better and better!

XOXO

MEECHEER

Quilted with Indigo

MEECHEER Quilted Denim Sweater with fur lining in hood Took 2 hrs to quilt the front and back. This is so worth it. xoxo Meecheer Huang