Thursday, August 12, 2010

Black n' White dresses

Dresses has 2 kinds
the lovely ones that don't need to accompany with accessories
and the simple ones that need accessories to bring out the beauty of it.

Emma Watson in BURBERRY with accessory!


Her dress requires a belt, and the look was complete.

In the past few days, I've made some pretty dresses of my own, and I want to share it with you guys!!

I made this dress for the maybe-going prom in 2011.
I've always like dresses that have beautiful draping and a little shine.
The draping I had on this dress shows off my pretty legs,ha!
The beads I sew on took me forever, sizes from small to big, but I'm glad it turned out great.
I used the beads to lead some movements on the dress and emphasized the draping.



That was the BLACK DRESS
Here I have the WHITE DRESS

This dress then is the ones that needs belt to go with it, to show off the waist line.
The dress is simply a big piece of white fabric, and I made it a little bit wrinkly around the breasts part
to give a sexy hint of a perfect body. (Not me, hah.)
The point of this look is leopard from dress to belt to the flats.
The straps on the dress are leopard, and on the back, the bow is an explosion for the dress.
Added some cuteness in this sexy dress.


(Phorographed by Rachel Huang.)



REAL jegging!!



dree hemingway in Mango's 2010 spring party.
in Mango's jeans. $69.90

This is the real JEGGING.
LOVE it :D

Every day tip for your nails:
did you know that it's better for your nailpolish to stay in their good shape when you roll the bottle between your palms before you use it, rather then shaking it?

xoxo MEECHEER.

Quilted with Indigo

MEECHEER Quilted Denim Sweater with fur lining in hood Took 2 hrs to quilt the front and back. This is so worth it. xoxo Meecheer Huang