Sunday, October 3, 2010

Gold n' Black & Sparkle blue

GOLD and BLACK
are the sexiest combination of colors.



This new look came from the seventeen magazine:)
And i'm here to show you girls how to use these contrasting colors to make your fingers look long.

LIKE THIS.




Doesn't it look slim?
the color gold lengthened your finger and the black emphasize the gold.

First
put on the color gold.

I put on two different kind of gold to make it more dense and presist of different shine:)

Second

use toothpicks to draw out the lines, which form the line to the fingertip ,you will fill it with black :D
the lines dont' have to be perfect, but just be sure when applying the black,you cover the corcked part of the line.

VOLIA!!!



OOOOoops, I meesed up on my finger  haha.



Sparklely BLUE

This look is from my own experience.
I had tried GRADIENT, in colors on my nails.
It turned out okay, but not as good as using the colors that has Sparkles in it.




sorry, I don't have step pictures for this.

But this is rather easy.
Usually, we put the emphasize at the fingertip, but changing it into reverse will have an equal amount of beauty.
I have on my two hands for different shades of color: a navy blue and a light blue.
Just to try it out, to see which has a better effect.
Ofcourse, the navy blue + comtrasting color of sparkle(Sliver) is the bestt. :D
Okay, so when put on the sparkle layer, make sure the first swap has the most sparkle, and apply it to the bottom  of the nail, creating a gradient look, drag some sparkle towards the tip.
and there you have this GALAXY look nail. :)

TIP(Stroke-hold-and drag)!

"Hey did you put on sticker crystal-thing?"

no, I didn't, but that's a secret I'll never tell.

Everyday tip for your nails!!
When starting to put on nailpolish, you can apply some nail polish remover , to clean off the extra particles on the surface of your nail.

XOXO, MEECHEER :)


"Comment, please. It means a lot to me. (:"

Quilted with Indigo

MEECHEER Quilted Denim Sweater with fur lining in hood Took 2 hrs to quilt the front and back. This is so worth it. xoxo Meecheer Huang