Monday, June 18, 2012

Magical Night

Hello to all!!

I'm here to share my little creations with you :D

First of all let me thank (again) Gloria Leung, Celine Tong, and Sally Chung!!

Without you girls I wouldn't have the chance to advance my sewing and patterning skills.

And I have to say: I LOVED every single one of the dresses :)


Left: Gloria Leung, gown, MEECHEER  (Custom MADE!!)
Photo taken by Kelvin Yu with Samsung Camera at Universal Studios Hollywood.


The dress is light lavender purple with crystals on bodice, embellished waist line.

Floor length.

Beaded detail on the back:



The drapery top was a nice touch! :D

Left: Celine Tong. Dress, MEECHEER.
Pearl white dress with gathered waist and sequined bodice.

Floor Length.

This is a beautiful dress with NO ZIPPER!

Whewww, it was a challenge, but I figured it out and it turned out great!! :D


Right: Sally Chung. Dress , MEECHEER.
Baby pink and floor length, inspired by Jovani.

Gown with shoulder and waist embellishments.

Close up.
Photo Courtesy of Sally Chung.


Hand draped skirt and bodice! :)

Split and zipper on the side.

I loved the goddess-like look <3


Finally, my dress, if you all haven't see enough of it...

From Left: Sheila Yang. High-low dress, Forever21. Flats, Payless. (Great find!)
Rachel Huang. Dress, Jump, $35.
Right: MEECHEER, high-low dress, MEECHEER. Earrings and heels, Charlotte Russe. Clutch, Michael Kors.

My dress is a seemly high-low dress with beaded bodice.

I like it, it is simple and it flies beautifully!!


This was the best Prom because seeing the girls wearing my creations and trusting my skills, it makes me want to tear up.. ;)

I wish these dresses made your prom night a little bit more magical!!(Thanks Gloria! :D)

Je vous aime!!

Thank you for reading this picturesque one!

I will be visiting Paris in 2 days!!

I hope I can spot some beautiful pieces and hot trends to share with you all!!

Best Wishes,

Oh yes, I will try to get my tags ASAP x)

MEECHEER.

Quilted with Indigo

MEECHEER Quilted Denim Sweater with fur lining in hood Took 2 hrs to quilt the front and back. This is so worth it. xoxo Meecheer Huang