Friday, September 28, 2012

Blue is the new white

Hi everyone

This season, many many designers had introduced the color blue into their collections. We no longer have plain and dull winter season, we have a colorful one. Prepare for some red, lace, gold and blues. Oh and yes, some really nice blazer.

Jean Paul Gaultier Fall 2012 Couture from style.com
 

Valentino Fall 2012 Couture

Michael Kors Spring 2013 RTW

Atelier Versace fall 2012 couture
Christine Dior Spring 2013 RTW

Oscar de la Renta Fall 2012 Couture 


The blues are so beautiful; it gives people a calm feeling, a dreamy touch.

There are also teal, turquoise which they did not use.. :(

BUT, I DID!! :D

I would like to share with you all my latest work - a dress.
Its just a regular sundress.
Actually I used the left over fabrics from before and put together a dress.

MEECHEER Fall 2012 @ Santa Anita Mountains
It has a little touch of an empire waist.
I also mixed the color sky blue with  the turquoise. :)


MEECHEER Fall 2012
Back view: Color blocking. :D

Ooooh, the make up... I wish I had a close close up of it because I had some white-tipped lashes.


MEECHEER Fall 2012
Hey, this dress is a big big circle skirt.

I first made the dress in two layers, but it was way too transparent so it ended up with three layers.
xP

Lucky for you I have the close-up for the sandals. :)

FROM TAIWAN :)


Okay I hope you enjoyed seeing pretty blues!!

:)

Remember to check out facebook for more pictures :D

Now, go get some pretty clothing pieces in blue!

Bon journee!

-MEECHEER

Quilted with Indigo

MEECHEER Quilted Denim Sweater with fur lining in hood Took 2 hrs to quilt the front and back. This is so worth it. xoxo Meecheer Huang