Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The White Fashion Show

 

Featuring Fantastic student work..



Video extracted photos.





It was a fantastic night, seeing people's work, their effort and a blast of  creativity.

At 6:30 all the designers were gathered in the South Campus of Art Center
Mascara
Eyeliner
Eyeshadow
Foundation
Blush
Lip gloss
Jewels
Hair Spray

We are ready to go.

The makeup was inspired by Swirls.
The extended effect of the wings brings a dramatic touch to the look.




The theme is White.
I  made two dresses.
Tempting the colorful senses, I added a little touch of blue to make everyone fall off of their chair.
That tint of blue furry grew within the designers..
"That's not white!!?"
"Wheww, Thank goodness the people in charge didn't say anything :P"

I didn't want to break the rules or anything, but my creativity won't let me pass with just simple white.

My looks are inspired by Marchesa- Tulles rule!! ★
The two looks are what I call it a LINE.

Both of the them has a focal point on the dress.
The blue dress has a gorgeous flower, white dress, a strong shoulder.
They both has the Oversize tulle skirt, or cover up.
Giving us tempting vision of the hidden sexiness!
Whoo :)


 Introducing my model:
(photo by James Huang)



My NEW model: Naomi Wilcox
She's a wonderful person:)
It might be hard to tell but it is her first time on stage!!
Confidence, power, and fierce.



Rachel Huang
My sister :)
She is only 14 but I dragged her onto the stage to help me out
Not only was she nervous and scared, but also it was her first time on stage. 
She gave us an adorable show.
This dress took me the longest because there were cutouts that I replaced Lace with.
Also, the sequin ham. :)
Sparkle is my favorite, it is also the key to literally shine on the stage.

Too see more pictures go to C'est Meecheer's album

Even though it says Saturday High, High School Students, but there were two little cuties who jumped through the hoops and put on the show with us. (They were only 13 and 14 years old!!)



I made the three dresses... :D   After Show on the runway.

Special Thanks to:
Kelvin Yu as the best helper
Jenny Lin as the best makeup artist
Naomi as the best model
Michelle Lin and my Family as the best supporter
Junlyn D as the cutest teacher :)

Rachel Huang as the best Sister :D


a little close-up of the makeup art.




XOXO
Amusez vous bien

"The school's starting, and we need to go BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING!!!"

MEECHEER

Quilted with Indigo

MEECHEER Quilted Denim Sweater with fur lining in hood Took 2 hrs to quilt the front and back. This is so worth it. xoxo Meecheer Huang