Monday, April 11, 2011

ROCKER 'N PRINCESS

FINAL DAY AT ART CENTER!
2011.4.9 SATURDAY

I Love MY DRESSES AND MODELS

From left: Rachel Huang, MEECHEER, Jennifer Chang
Photo by Jenny Lin
 I am really glad that I took this class.
I've experienced a lot, and learned a lot.
Thanks to this brilliant program that let me explore myself.
I'm on my way to the "DESIGNER DREAM" :)


I know you guys hate reading....
Ha. So here are some behind the scenes pic!!!


Click this↓
pour voir plus photos.





Camera: Nikon D2X from James Huang.



Preparing for photo shoot




left: Jenny Lin, makeup stylist, Rachel Huang, Model
photo by MEECHEER


from left: MEECHEER, Jennifer Chang, Model, Jenny Lin, makeup stylist, Rachel Huang, model
photo by Kelvin Yu

Rachel Huang in Rocker Dress
Nails by MEECHEER, Kelvin Yu, Jenny Lin
Photo by MEECHEER


3 way scarf protrayed in the dress!! My innovation, Thank you :) <3 
photo and photoshop by MEECHEER



Jennifer Chang practicing posing PRINCESS style

First set of photo shoot spot-ROCK STAR



In the studio.

Camera: SAMSUNG TL205 
DRESS FROM LEFT: Inspired by Vera Wang & SCARF
Right: inspired by Marc Jacob's color blocking-inheriting the sequin fashion
Heels: Forever21, $24.50, $27.80

Waiting for the calling of photo shoot.


I love my crew!


Rock-Star, Rachel Huang
Guitar, prop provided by photographer.



Group picture from picture spot 2! Outdoors.
Photo by Kelvin Yu

 JUNLYN!! who helped me the most on achieving this great project!
:)


Thanks to everyone who helped me out, supported me.


Kelvin Yu
Rachel Huang
Jennifer Chang
Jenny Lin
Junlyn :)
Yelen Aye!


Also, MY MOMI<3


XOXO


I will be back, in the winter.


MEECHEER.

Quilted with Indigo

MEECHEER Quilted Denim Sweater with fur lining in hood Took 2 hrs to quilt the front and back. This is so worth it. xoxo Meecheer Huang