Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Alexander McQueen Project

My AP Art History teacher assigned us to present anything about art...
So.. I picked Alexander McQueen.
He was one of the few designers(( years ago of course)) who incorporate art with clothes.
He was brilliant with the Abstraction of patterns, which I love very much.

HERE is My PowerPoint...



 Alexander McQueen had made these changes in the fashion industry...

ZOOmorpohic patterns on dresses

 


                           
They said this set of runway was the most dangerous... The models have to wear the helmets.

Many of the celebrities showed their support by wearing his designs.


 Shoe art was also one of the important factor that made him unique.

 The models swore that they will never wear those Armadillo shoes again.

We were asked to show works
I don't have much of beautiful artworks.
I only have Garments as my works of art.




My most recent work!!
My prom dress as it titled above.
MORE on it later!!!  :)


ALSOOO
EVERYBODYY
GO VOTE
FOR ME AND SHEILA
ON 17 JUNE.
THANK YOU ALL.
MERCI BEAUCOUP.
C'ETAIT GENTILE!!


OHHHHH yes of course we hand taped those sweet dress and tux!!
We had fun doing it.
;)

XOXO
MEECHEER

Summer is here, now I have more time to share the awesomeness with you guys.
J'aime beaucoup, l'ete!

Quilted with Indigo

MEECHEER Quilted Denim Sweater with fur lining in hood Took 2 hrs to quilt the front and back. This is so worth it. xoxo Meecheer Huang