Saturday, July 2, 2011

Layers of Love and Passion for Creativity

Dear all!

I know that it has been a long time since I last posted something Eyecatching..
Now it is finally summer, and I, so far, finished many garments... well three!

Anyway, I think all of you would love to see the pretty pictures.
Here they are.....


Dress with detatchable train, MEECHEER, price upon request.
 Shoes, Unknown, appx $20.00.
Belt, from Taiwan, $ 5.00.
Photo by Nikon D2X , Rachel Huang

This is my 2011 Prom dress.
This dress is inspired by Karl Lagerfeld.


Karl Lagerfeld's Vampire-inspired dress from Harpers BAZAAR's 2011 Feb issue.
Shoes, $2,995, and dress, Alexander McQueen. 212-645-1797. Headpiece, $1,200, Suzanne Couture Millinery. 212-593-3232.

Read more: Karl Lagerfeld Vampire Pictures – Vampire Photos by Karl Lagerfeld - Harper's BAZAAR
 
I love the pleading on the dress, so I took that motif and transformed it onto my dress.
I also enjoy the elegance from the train, so I added a detatchable train onto my dress.
Also, because it is "The Prom", I believe everyone wants to stand out, I added sequined ribbons spontaneously on the dress.
The Fabrics I picked were also really bright and sparklely. :)

Just in case you don't know I made this dress! From scratch.
It is my passion to design, and to wear interesting clothes!

I love my prom dress. Even though I barely finished it before the peak of our prom arrival I still had a ton of fun during the prom attire.
It took me totally 24 hrs to finish this beauty.

Not only did I made a dress and a train, I also made a tie and an adorable purse.



My date, Kelvin Yu. Tie, MEECHEER, price upon request ;) Pants skinny, Levi's, appx $50.00. 

Purse, MEECHEER, price upon request.
Photo showing openinng and close looks.
Photographed by MEECHEER.

The purse could not hold too much accessories, but it is definetly matching with the dress.


Here are the rest two garments that I made for the Duct Tape's Stuck at Prom Contest 2011.
Check out our page. HERE
Oh well. we didn't make it to the finalist, but we won an awful tons of experience. :D

Left, Sheila Yang. Tank top, Zenana Outfitters, 5for $10.
Jacket, Vest, Skinny Jenas, MEECHEER, price upon request. Flats, Doll House, appx $20.00.
 Right, MEECHEER. High-Low Dress, MEECHEER, price upon request.
Tie, Little Hat, Tierra, Corsage, Flower Ring, SHEILA's, Price upon request.

Here are some more Photos...

I am not quite sure why I was so into Layers at that time, but hey they look gorgeous, don't they?
:)



Out outfits are matching in a way that they are both layered with the same color.
I wanted to do something different than the other entrants by making my date a girly tux outfit.


The bag!
This bag, I have to be honest, it can never fit anything in it... because it is way too small and skinny.LOL



STEALS From MEECHEER


Forever21 $17.80
Steal from MECHEER colorwise.
This dress is perfect for partying, we can also add a belt to it, to shape girl's beautiful body.

Forever21 $6.80
Stick with the BLING effect!

Structurewise:)


Forever21 $22.80

Yeahhh
This is all that I am able to share for now.


Bye EVERYONE see you in the next post!! :)

And leave any common if you have any concerns or questions.

XOXO
MEECHEER

Aurevoir.

Quilted with Indigo

MEECHEER Quilted Denim Sweater with fur lining in hood Took 2 hrs to quilt the front and back. This is so worth it. xoxo Meecheer Huang