Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fall in love with SUMMER I



FALL IN LOVE WITH SUMMER!!


Have you all been wondering what kind of the dress will look the best down the beach.
Taking a walk on the sand
Feeling the softness of the sand
Feeling the freshness of the wind
Watching your beautiful sundress flow with the wind


Beautiful scene!
 MEECHEER has the right solution for you all!!


Click read on to find out!!







All photos taken by Kelvin Yu with Nikon D2X at PCC with MEECHEER :)
Photoshopped by MEECHEER

This dress is the solution for the most flowy beauty of all.
It  has an absolutely fascinating flow and soft texture.
When I went on the fabric hunt, I was there to look for the softest fabric.
The lightest color
Harmony
The most sophisticated pattern
Standing out

The fabric is "Printed silk"
So it is definitely "Windy"
I hope you like my choice of the fabric and this comfy sun dress design.

And again:) I am selling it.
The MEECHEER SUMMER COLLECTION is for sale.
The dress for now I believe it will be from $25-30
For more details just keep reading :D

The last time I checked : "They are not in stock!! YAY"
Meaning that no one ELSE will have the same bag as me. :D
It is a gold sequined bag with leather-ish handle.

Here are the close up looks.
The cutie high bun brings out the youthful side.
Go to MARIE CLAIRE for more hair style.!!

As you may see, on the bodice of the dress there are black patches.
The black is the design.
I put them in to add an edgy touch to the sweetness of the dress.
It is eye catching

One thing I like a lot is that the around the neck strap is not itchy! :D






Fly with the wind



Having fun with the brilliance of Adobe PhotoShop.
<3






 MEECHERR's voice as a designer :

          I have been thinking about resting a little during summer since it is a break after Junior year in High school, but no. The trend never stop, neither should I. Therefore I dived back in to my thinking cave in search of what to make next..  I came up with the idea of a series of summer looks. :) It is for now 3 looks totally and they are all for sale.!

          You may ask "Why selling them?? and not keep it for yourself , for portfolio??"
          The answer is ..

I make clothes to express my creativity
I wear them to feel comfortable
I design them to stand out
This is what I do, but SHARING is also one thing that I like a lot.
I would love to see people wearing my design, feeling confident and comfortable :)

This is all that matters with my making clothes and selling them.
I'd like to see you all to enjoy the pretty dresses, tops, overalls from me.

One thing that is even more valuable about buying a hand-made designer clothing is that!!

NO ONE WILL LOOK THE SAME AS YOU!!!


I LOVE THAT <3
Thank you again for reading this and supporting me :)



NOW!

Here's a sneak peek for the next look.....


Photo by Rachel Huang with Nikon D2X in Alhambra, CA
         



More details on the price....

Hi everyone!!
The dress is $25-30 ..  no tax..
I don't know if this will be a reasonable price to purchase.. but the dress itself sure worth over $25

So!!
I bought the fabrics at Jo-Ann
They're fabrics aren't always the cheapest.. comparing to the merchants in downtown of course.
The reason why I choose to go "silky" with Jo-Ann is because of their fabric quality.
They are well produced than the ones in Downtown, but more expensive.
The dress it self eats up almost 3 yards of fabric
One and a half for the printed silk($12.99 per yd)
The other half would be the linen. ($ 7...? per yd)
:)
OH one last thing!

The sizes. This dress is size small(Bust: 32~35 in. I believe!)
The dress is manipulated by the two elastics on the back.


Merci, encore :)


STEAL FROM MEECHEER:

FOREVER 21
Paisley Handkerchief Dress
$29.80

The dress is beautiful, but it is a bit too long .
I realized that it is apparently the trend right now, but it only looks pretty with heels and long legs  : x
Which I am not..., so My dress is just above the knee. : D


FOREVER21
Checkerboard Box Chain Bag
$24.80

The last time I checked at the mall...
I saw this beauty!! :) ahhh  I wanted to buy it but I thought about my budget..




ENTERTAINMENT!!! sharing:



I give this cutie movie an 8 out of 10!!

It has been on the playlist for a while now, so hurry and go watch it if you wish a time in the
City of Love Paris!

ALSO
The world wide phenomenon
Harry Potter the Deathly Hallows Part II
Out 7.15






This is all in this post that I'm sharing with you all!!

Happy Summer!!
Bon voyage, if you are going on a trip!!:)


If you have any questions or concerns please leave a comment below or find MEECHEER on Facebook!
: D
P.s. many many links in this post is a bommer... Marie Claire's hair style.. :)

XOXO
MEECHEER

Quilted with Indigo

MEECHEER Quilted Denim Sweater with fur lining in hood Took 2 hrs to quilt the front and back. This is so worth it. xoxo Meecheer Huang